The BSCR consists of a certain “Event”(as defined below) where each Team consisting of Players compete to win Points (BSCP – Black Squad Community Points) and such Points are tracked on a Leaderboard to determine the Rank of Teams in the BSCR. The more Points a Team accumulates, the higher on the Global Ranking Point Leaderboard it will be. The 10 highest-ranked Teams from the Leaderboard will be awarded after the end of the Season. BSCP can be attained by participating in officially supported Community Cups (“Community Cup Organizations”). Official “Community Cup Organizations” are defined as an eSports organization approved by NS Studio and NeoBricks to create “Events” for the BSCR and provide BSCP to participating Teams. Current Official Community Cup Organizations are as follows:
ASGL, CGO, ESHUB, KATT, MARCOS, EGC, and LSC.
These Cups may be changed and more may be added throughout the season under NS Studio and NeoBricks discretion.
Each Player and Team unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions that NS Studio, NeoBricks, and the other Community Cup Organizations make about the Event, including without limitation to decisions about how to interpret or implement these Official Rules and administer the League, and such decisions shall be final and binding in all respects and not subject to challenge or appeal. Any aspects of the League or incidents that affect the BSCR that are not outlined in these Official Rules may be addressed and resolved by NS Studio, NeoBricks and the other Community Cup Organizations at the time of the incident and their decisions on such matters shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal. Rules are subject to change, as determined by NS Studio and NeoBrick’s sole discretion. Such changes will be effective with or without prior notice.
HOW TO ENTER COMMUNITY CUPS:
Players can find information regarding each Event and the Community Cup Schedules at https://blacksquad.com. The information may also be publicized at various official channels of Black Squad. Additional event dates may be added or changed at NS Studio’s and NeoBrick’s sole discretion.
How to Register for BSCR:
- A Team consists of up to 6 Players.
- A Team has to appoint a Team Leader who must register their team and members for BSCR before they can start collecting points for events. Teams that are not officially registered will be unable to play in Community Cups. Make sure to register for BSCR before playing in Cups.
- A Team cannot change or trade its members during a season, teams which change or trade any members during the season will be disqualified from the BSCR. Make sure when signing up for Community Cup Events, that you sign up with the same Team Name and Team members. Information is cross-checked. Do not change Player IGN during this time or you will risk disqualification.
- A Player shall belong to the region where an event is organized.
All players participating must sign up and register at https://partner.neobricks.com as a Black Squad Gamer. These are open registrations and new teams can continually sign up!
- Mode: 5v5 Demolition
- Number of Rounds: The number of rounds to win for concluding a winning team needs to be at least Best of 3, or more, depending on the Community Cup organizer.
- Anti-Cheat: MOSS Anti-Cheat must be used for each game by each player. If a Community Cup decides on a different Anti-Cheat to use, an event follows the decision.
- Other conditions of competition format (e.g. round time, switching side, brackets, etc) will follow the decision of a Community Cup Organizer of each event.
- In case the competition format is applied to an Event by a Community Cup Organizer, NS Studio and NeoBricks values the decision of the Community Cup Organizer on the respective competition format and event operation by the Community Cup Organizer.
- An Event is operated by a respective Community Cup Organizer and Community Cup staff. NS Studio and NeoBricks, are free from any responsibilities from an Event.
- A Community Cup Organizer and the Community Cup staff determine the result of the Event operated by the Community Cup Organizer. Community Cup Organizers reserve the right to make decisions regarding the operation and challenges or appeals against the event result.
The Prize shall be collectively referred to as a “Prize” or “Prizes.” The Prizes will be awarded and paid to the Team leaders of the Top 10 Teams of BSCR on the Leaderboard.
- Tiebreakers: If two or more Teams on the Leaderboard have the same number of Points, the tie in Top 10 rank will be dealt with the same rank of them.
- Example: If there are 3 teams ranked as 5th place with the same points. Then the following rank will stand at 8th place.
- The tiebreaker teams will be rewarded with the divided amount of prizes of the sum of the prizes of their ranked places by the number of tiebreaker teams.
- Example: There are 4 teams of the same BSCP and they are followed by 8th place, the prize the 4 Teams will be rewarded, is a quarter of the amount of the sum of the 9th place prize and 10th place prize.
- BSCR does not grant the $ prize for each event operated by the Community Cup Organizer.
- BS Coin Prizes will still be distributed after every Community Cup.
GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
The Prizes are provided “as is” via wire transfer. All costs and expenses not specifically agreed and understood as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation to personal expenses, incidentals, mental and/or physical damages of a Player, taxes and fees, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, and the like, are solely Players’ and Teams’ responsibilities that are ranked in the Top 10.
- By participating in an Event, a Player fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules, and the respective rules of the Community Cup Organization and decisions of a Community Cup Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Event. A Player hereby grants to the Community Cup Organizer; NS Studio, and NeoBricks permission to record, videotape, and photograph the match the player is involved in and the Player.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in or attend an Event, each player, and each player’s parent or legal guardian warrants, represents, acknowledges and agrees that the player is at least 13 years old, understands the risks associated with BSCR, is physically fit and in good health, has no physical or mental issues that would hinder participation in any activities of the Tournament and is sufficiently trained and experienced to understand the risks involved in BSCR.
- Player, and player’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of player and each of player’s successors, heirs and assigns, unconditionally and irrevocably waives liability, releases, promises never to sue, forever discharges and relinquishes any and all rights, claims, demands, suits, actions, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, that player may incur or otherwise have against NS Studio and Community Cup Organizer and their respective subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, hosts, sponsors, advertisers and each of their respective owners, officers, shareholders, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), arising from or related to player’s participation in BSCR, including, without limitation, any claims arising from or related to: (i) actions or omissions of any of the Released Parties, other players, or other third parties; (ii) inadequacy of any training or supervision; (iii) failure to investigate, keep safe or to warn of hazards known or unknown; (iv) any defect in or failure of the operation, installation, manufacture, and/or design of any equipment or stage sets; (v) conditions on or about any event premises; (vi) breach of any implied or express warranty and/or representation of any Released Party; (vii) travel, transportation or accommodations; (viii) weather conditions; (ix) any prize award, including, without limitation, the receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (x) the exercise of the rights granted herein including, without limitation, from any liability for violation of rights of privacy, publicity, defamation, emotional distress or any similar right; and/or (xi) any other operations associated with BSCR, and, with respect to each of the foregoing, whether based on tort (including, without limitation, acts of negligence and gross negligence), contract or any other theory of recovery in law or equity, whether for compensatory or punitive damages, equitable relieve or otherwise, and whether now known or unknown or suspected or unsuspected.
BY ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN AN EVENT, PLAYERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, COSTS (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYSʼ FEES) AND LIABILITIES (INCLUDING SETTLEMENTS) FOR ANY INJURIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE BSCP, ATTENDANCE AT ANY EVENT, OR ANY PRIZE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER OR ACTIVITY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO BSCP, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIBEL, SLANDER, DISPARAGEMENT, DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, INVASION OF PRIVACY, PIRACY, PLAGIARISM, OR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE BEYOND THE TERM OF THE TOURNAMENT.
BSCR is open to all teams consisting of individuals 13 years old and older as of July 28, 2019. Any Player at least 13 years old.
- New Teams with a member from a disqualified Team during a season will not be counted.
When the changes or trades of a member between teams is revealed after an event, it will result in the disqualification of relevant teams. It is not limited to the member’s IGN.
- A Player can only belong to one team during the BSCR.
- The staff of a Community Cup Organizer may participate in any other Event that is not organized by the Community Cup Organizer. However, will not be allowed to participate in any Event organized by/has involvement of the Community Cup Organizer or Community Cup Organizing staff.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All players in BSCR are expected to maintain respect for one another and for all BSCR staff, spectators, and the respective Community Cup Organizers and staffs. Any player behaving inappropriately, or not competing in compliance with this Code of Conduct, may be immediately disqualified from ranking and forfeit all potential prizes at the discretion of NS Studio, NeoBricks or the Community Cup Organizer. Players must follow all instructions of BSCR or the Community Cup Organizations. Players are expected to play at their best at all times within BSCR and to avoid any behavior inconsistent with the principles of good sportsmanship, honesty, or fair play. Behavior that is considered to be inappropriate and in violation of the Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of BSCR or Events, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
- Interfering with the operation of Events
- Intentionally delaying or slowing gameplay or tampering with gameplay in any other known or unknown manner
- Intentionally disconnecting network cables or attempting to interfere with another player’s connection to the game service through Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) or any other means
- Offering any gift or reward to a Player, Community Cup Organizer for assistance designed to provide a competitive advantage to the person offering the gift or reward or designed to impose a competitive disadvantage on any opponent
- Engaging in collusion
- Disobeying or showing noticeable or disruptive dissent at the reasonable instructions or requests of Community Cup Organizer or staff
- Unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner (including but not limited to swearing, screaming, threats, physical or cyber violence, harassment or intimidation of any other player, staff or spectator, either in person or through any online channels
- Engaging in violence or any activity which is deemed in the judgment of Community Cup Organizers to be immoral, unethical, disgraceful, or contrary to common standards of decency
- Offensive, vulgar or obscene Usernames, avatars, logos, branding or gamertags
- Any other form of prejudice or bigotry (including Sexism, ageism, racism)
- Making any modification to the Title Game that has not been disclosed to and authorized by NS Studio, NeoBricks, or Community Cup Organizer
- Intentionally using any in-game bugs or so-called “hacks” to seek an advantage and Cheating of any sort through any means
- Engaging in any activity that is illegal in the jurisdiction where the affected Player is located or any other activity that contravenes any applicable laws or regulations (including lotteries, illegal gambling products or other illegal wagering activity)
- Betting or gambling on your own performance or the results of an Event, BSCR
- Otherwise violating these Official Rules
- Engaging in any other type of behavior or conduct deemed inappropriate by NS Studio, NeoBricks or the Community Cup Organizers in their sole discretion
A Player who breaks the rules in this document are subject to penalties including (but not limited to) the following:
- Match restart
- Loss of the Game
- Match Forfeiture
- Removal from the BSCR
- Temporary or Permanent Player Ban
- Temporary or Permanent Team Ban
Any penalties imposed on a Player may be made available to the public by NS Studio and NeoBricks and the Community Cup Organizers in their sole discretion
|8 Teams||16 Teams||32 Teams||64 Teams|
|1.||1000 P||2000 P||4000 P||8000 P|
|2.||700 P||1000 P||2000 P||4000 P|
|3.||500 P||700 P||1000 P||2000 P|
|4.||300 P||500 P||700 P||1000 P|
|5~8.||100 P||300 P||500 P||700 P|
|9~16.||100 P||300 P||500 P|
|17~32.||100 P||300 P|
|28||Feat Comes true||-||20/07/2019|
Premium Tournaments are organized exclusively and allow you to win more prizes. It takes you further in the ranking. You can learn from this page when there is a Premium Tournament. More details will be added as soon as possible.
© 2020 2017 - Made by RaZoR & All right Reserved KATT ™ . Theme by Arcane & SkyWarriors inc.